June 2, 2009

best things in life

some of the best things in life happen just by chance, by luck and they happen when you plan them the least... that is what we call it serendipity.......
i very often see myself sitting alone at mood food restless with hapless attempts to make things happen in my life. it has been my refuge for a while...........
there have been times when i was disappointed but there was always something in the air around that touched me up with life......... i could never lose hope..........

i have had the best of times here.....and worst of them too..........we have seen a lot of seasons together. sometimes i even wonder why do i love this rickety noisy place so much?????
hmmm.....there was a familiarity even in the strangeness of the place and the people around.......i think it is because i was the most comfortable with my problems here........more than i could have been in my friend's company.........and i knew this was a place where i cud sit alone and i would still be surrounded with life around.....

No comments: